Monday, June 9, 2014

Wait... you trimmed off the tuft?

Monday workout:
Morning: 1000 yard swim with 10 x 50's sw-15" rest between

Evening: 20 mile ride
Evening result:  1:08 hours / avg heart rate 146 bpm

Weight: 236lbs

No real change in my weight over the week, which is a bit frustrating. Given how well I am eating, I am putting the flat weight on muscle development. I am starting to get some definition through the fat and today's workouts went quicker than last week's, so there's something going on in there.

Got my haircut this evening. Julie took is upon herself to crop 'the tuft' to well below shirt collar line. I'm not complaining, as I appreciate it being done. However, we are either getting way to comfortable with each other or It was getting out of control enough that It had to be beaten back.

Otherwise nothing eventful in the Stone household.

No comments:

Post a Comment