Thursday, June 5, 2014

20 weeks of training left

I have 20 weeks of training to do, so I will be documenting my progress here.  I am looking forward to getting my swim coaching done, as I need to make sure that my stroke is proper. My strengths will be the bike and swim with the run just 13.1 miles of 'remind me again why I am doing this'. My Dad has been working with me for years on my running, so I think I am pretty good on that. We'll hopefully be able to get in a run while he is out here next week for Haley's second birthday.

So far this week:
Monday: 1000 yard swim with 5 x 100’s sw-15" rest bet / 20 miles bike on the trainer
Tuesday: 1000 yard swim with 10 x 50's sw-10" rest bet / 40 minute run
Wednesday: 20 miles bike on the trainer
Thursday: 1000 yard swim 80% / 30 minute run

I am definitely feeling the pace of the workouts, but not exhausting myself. I have lost 15 pounds in the month since we've returned from vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment