Wednesday, July 2, 2014

So tired

Monday Workout:
Morning: 1000 yard swim - 300 yard warm-up; 5x100, 15" rest; 200 yard cool down
Morning Result: 500 yard swim / 9:42 minutes

Evening: 20 mile ride

Monday's ride was a bit weird. I put the tri bike onto the trainer, but it doesn't have a cycling computer setup for a trainer (rear wheel). So I wasn't able to track my mileage. I went off historical time and rode 1 hour. I acquired a set of rollers so I can train with my normal computer and work on my balance in the aero tuck.

Tuesday Workout:
Morning: 1500 yard swim - 500 yard warm-up; 4x200, 20" rest; 200 yard cool down
Morning Result: 800 yard swim / 14:20 minutes (8:53 minutes/500 yard)

Evening: 40 minute run
Evening Result: Pushed to Wednesday

Wednesday Workout:
Morning: 40 minute run
Morning Result: 4.5 miles / 195 feet climbing / average heart rate 139 bpm


Create Maps or search from 80 million at MapMyRide

Evening: 25 mile ride
Evening Result:

Too tired for my run last night, so I pushed it to this morning. 10 minute mile pace, but much lower heart rate (139 vs. normal 155-ish).

Shitty ride tonight. Legs were pretty fried from this morning's run. I also think that the spacer that was put on my shoe for the imbalanced leg length is killing my power. I've had the same pedal stroke forever and this is making for a huge change. We'll see this weekend when I do my long ride as to just how much it impacts.

We signed up to have solar installed on the house through Solar City. We are going for the lease option, so we get a fixed rate for our power, which is lower than Xcel, with a 2.9% annual increase. Xcel is averaging closer to 10%, so this will really make sense in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment