Thursday, July 24, 2014

Wreck-it Ralph

Wednesday Workout:
Morning: 50 minute run
Morning Result: 5.8 miles / 245 feet climbing / average heart rate 151 bpm

Evening: 25 mile ride
Evening Result: 25 miles / 1:22 minutes

Did my Tuesday run Wednesday morning. Felt good and was constantly pushing, although not killing, myself. I probably could have tacked on a few more miles at the same pace if i wanted to. Held an 8:36 mile pace for almost 6 miles, which is great. Going forward I will be doing my Saturday run starting around 6:30am latest. Not cooking was great.


Create Maps or search from 80 million at MapMyRide

Evening bike was good too. Fastest pace for a 25 miler yet, with consistent holding in the 20mph range. The warm-down was very fast, which was surprising how quickly my heart rate recovered. I moved from Netflix back to Xfinity and watched Wreck-it Ralph during the ride. That's a pretty good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment