Sunday, July 13, 2014

Saturday Workout: 40 mile ride
Result: 44.9 miles / 2:45 hours / average heart rate 133 bpm

Legs were definitely tired today from Friday's run. Took about 25 minutes to get warmed up vs. my normal 10-15 minutes. My ability to stand and push up small hills was definitely compromised. I was able to grind up most everything though. The last mile or so before warm-down was slow going. I did have a bit of amusement when I had an older gentleman hook onto my wheel and draft off me for a mile or so. When we stopped for a light he said that I made for a great draft. The reason it was funny, was because I was in my tuck.


It's going to be hot again today, so we'll likely go to one of the rec centers where I can run inside while Haley plays in the pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment