Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Chasing stray dogs is not part of my job description.

The ride home was broken up twice to chase dogs running free, away from major roads.

First was up in Centennial and I dropped out after three minivans unloaded their troop of preteens to round them up.

The second was in the golf course community down the street from us. I spent five minutes chasing a pair of dogs away from a semi-major intersection and eventually somebody pulled up in a minivan which they jumped into. Not a wave, thank you, or anything. It was quite clear that I was herding the dogs away, but not even a thanks. People are assholes.


Intake: 2350 kCal
I need to drop that down to 2000. That's the cheese block I had as a snack at work and cheddar-pimento spread that Sarah had at home. More fruit, less dairy.

Plan is to run tomorrow night with Layla.

No comments:

Post a Comment